Need help with the links

Moe Othman

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey everyone,

So i recently got a banner created for me, but I'm really bad at trying to add the link codes to the banner. ( to make it clickable)

Can someone take my banner and attach my social media to the links please? The banner is currently uploaded on my youtube page. I think you can "steal the image by just clicking " save background image", if you can't ill email the banner to you. my email is mohammad.othman93@gmail.com

Thank you so much for your help!

the 4 links are:
(Subscribe) - youtube.com/mrmoeothman
(Instagram) - followgram.me/moeothman93
(Twitter) - twitter.com/MrMoeOthman
(Facebook) - facebook.com/MoeNation

JosPlays

Just being AWESOME
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
http://www.image-maps.com/ and make sure the banner is the right piece of the background. Open google chrome and select the background, if you did it correct you see a blue (selected mark) where the banner is. That is what you need for image-maps.

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yep that's what I used was image-maps when I did mine. It's kinda weird at first but you should get used to it pretty quick.

unknown_userr433436365

Networks and GFX Expert :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Sorry, I meant to send you the mapping in the PM I sent you with the background, I`ve send another PM to you now :)

Moe Othman

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Lmao thank you.

And omg I tried that mapping things ages ago and I failed miserably..... Yet I'm a medical student and I can open u and stitch u back lol

Reactions: VlogRays

unknown_userr433436365

Networks and GFX Expert :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Lmao thank you.

And omg I tried that mapping things ages ago and I failed miserably..... Yet I'm a medical student and I can open u and stitch u back lol
Probably the problem you had is you have to map just the banner not the whole background :)

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Lmao thank you.

lol!