Need help with one of my videos...

AARONAUTIX

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
So i uploaded a video and it got its normal views like predicted.
So yesterday when I woke up it had 3500 views and I was really exited, but it had only 2 likes and no comments.
I started to look at my analystics and saw that 99% of the views came from south korea.
Have I been viewbotted? Are South-koreans shy to comment and like?
I have no idea what's going on anymore. I wrote an email to the youtube support but they still haven't answered.
Have you guys experienced this before or have similar experience.
Everything would help.
See ya :)

SvenInMotion

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Seems like someone mentioned they got a link from a friend. Someone either loves you over there and is sharing like crazy or idk what else could be a reason lol.

AARONAUTIX

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
mhh ok thx for the reply though. I'll still await the answer from the supports and see what they have to say :D
weird thought of being a south-korean star :D

Blunt Brittany

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Maybe South Koreans love watching a girl hit her head on a swing lol!!!! Very strange! I hope it isn't viewbots for the sake of your channel views. If it is, does Youtube remove those views eventually when they clean house? Just a thought I had while typing this haha!

Reactions: AARONAUTIX

AARONAUTIX

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
yeah if its the case i want the views to be removed. I don't need views that badly ^^

InFamouzZ Gaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
yeah if its the case i want the views to be removed. I don't need views that badly ^^
Strange situation you have there...
I have no idea about it, but I wanted to say that in my view, you did the best about it you could do by telling the support! I have thought about something like this before and I hope it won't happens to me... good luck!

Vivian King

I've Got It
Reaction score
It looks like you are going to be famous in South Korea if that keeps going.