Need help with name.

ShyJosh

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Me again.
Since I started youtube again from complete zero, I need help with name. :D I'm teribble at choosing names... even this one on forum took me like 1 hour. :D I'm not really great with choosing names.
I've been reading stuff on internet last few days. Making study on some things, writing stuff on paper which makes ShyJosh a ShyJosh, but still nothing comes to my mind.
Any help or advice?
I had also few prototype names, but they are all music related, and I'm not musician. One of the prototypes was "Sweet Child" ... but again, music related. Then I had stuff like: "David's Rage". It took me days to find some mithology stuff on net. Then I was looking for list of names in the USA, like list of top 1000 of then. And farest I've got was "Scott Irvin". :D Again, I suck at names ... any advice?

Last edited:

SaRNEh

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
There are a lot of awesome tools which help find out the awesome name you're looking for :) The best I know and use are: NameQL and Wordoid - Google them out :)

ShyJosh

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Well , I did use spinxo for a long time. But nothing special. Most nicknames are just strange, but overall cool tool. I just didn't have too much luck with it.

SaRNEh

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Well , I did use spinxo for a long time. But nothing special. Most nicknames are just strange, but overall cool tool. I just didn't have too much luck with it.
When I'm choosing a name I either think about a cool, suitable meaning or just something easy to read and remember (without any meaning). These rules work really fine for me :D Didn't used Spinxo tho :)