need help with monetization

GamerKeebzy

A Wild Keebzy Appears!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hey guys,

So I've encountered my first problem with monetization :( my music show on a friday has been disabled because of copyright, but i don't use one single thing that could even be mistaken as a copyright infringement, no music, no footage, no pictures, nothing :/ their asking in the e-mail for documentation proving i own the rights :S what do i say or give them, as i don't need any written permissions or anything to monetize this vid, all my other videos are monetized without the slightest bit of trouble, should i just delete and re-upload? help please! :p

Peace!
Keebzy

oh yeah here's the e-mail:

Thanks for submitting your videos for monetization. We have disabled monetization on the following videos because we were not able to verify that you have the appropriate commercial use rights for all included content:
If you can provide documentation that you have the necessary commercial use rights for all elements in your video, please take a moment to learn how to claim rights to a video, and then submit documentation using the links above.
Please note that we may only serve ads on advertiser-friendly content. YouTube reserves the right to make the final decision whether to monetize a video, and may disable monetization for users who repeatedly submit ineligible videos. If you currently have videos pending review, you may choose to opt them out of monetization by visiting /my_videos.
Thanks,
The YouTube Team

Future History Projects

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Yeah, that's weird. I'd just send them an email saying you don't include any music and other copyright in your video and see if they get back to you. They're quite slack, Youtube, when it comes to emailing you back

Reactions: TheKeebzyShow

GamerKeebzy

A Wild Keebzy Appears!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Yeah, that's weird. I'd just send them an email saying you don't include any music and other copyright in your video and see if they get back to you. They're quite slack, Youtube, when it comes to emailing you back
Yeah I just sent them an e-mail now, so I'll probably find out in a coupla years :D woop woop haha

Jason Ingersoll

ingerock productions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
if there is no music or copyright issues just delete the video and re upload with a different file name or re edit it a little bit and re upload. I usually do a mix down of my audio to avoid things like this. I once got a copyright notice for a video of a cockroach I did and it made no sense at all.

GamerKeebzy

A Wild Keebzy Appears!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
if there is no music or copyright issues just delete the video and re upload with a different file name or re edit it a little bit and re upload. I usually do a mix down of my audio to avoid things like this. I once got a copyright notice for a video of a cockroach I did and it made no sense at all.
I think I'm probably just going to leave it up un-monetized, it's only one video and I have two videos to do today so don't really have time to take it down re-edit and render it then re-upload it again lolz I've E-mailed them anyways so at some point in the distant future it may get monetized haha

Jason Ingersoll

ingerock productions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I think I'm probably just going to leave it up un-monetized, it's only one video and I have two videos to do today so don't really have time to take it down re-edit and render it then re-upload it again lolz I've E-mailed them anyways so at some point in the distant future it may get monetized haha
yah do what you will but its better to make a penny then no penny at all :) plus google can take Forever to get back to you! Maybe even never

urbanlamb

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
was is the sound or something in the video what you need to do is go through your video and document where you got everything. Then mail them the info. This is where extended copyright comes in handy lol. I have trouble right now with my pc lol I installed something causing sound issue but are you monetizing a cover song? if so you cannot do this

you can request permission to use the song from places like limelight but you can only use it for non commercial purposes. You cannot monetize cover songs. fyi

DreStationGaming

Reaction score
Yo da girl in ya vid in ya sig is hella cute lol just sayin =] ( get her in mo of ya vids views will sky rocket. Put hot chick in ur tags lol )

GamerKeebzy

A Wild Keebzy Appears!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Yo da girl in ya vid in ya sig is hella cute lol just sayin =] ( get her in mo of ya vids views will sky rocket. Put hot chick in ur tags lol )
lmao they will both be in other vids, but only ones relevant to them i'm not gonna use one of ma friends to get views just cos she's hot XD

DreStationGaming

Reaction score
lmao they will both be in other vids, but only ones relevant to them i'm not gonna use one of ma friends to get views just cos she's hot XD
LMAO! How u think playboy got so big? Ethically I think not! lol She doesn't have to strip or nothing but put hot chick in ur tags man I'm telling u will help =] Glad 2 know u at least a good friend.. I'd totally take advantage of the situation lol