Need Help With Channel Views Not Updating.

Snowy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys, my channel views won't update. Also my subscriber on my analytics are very different. Can anyone tell me why?

Reactions: xandru8 and Crypt

Khopicotic

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That happened to a friend of mine once, they just updated correctly one day

Reactions: xandru8
Reaction score
hey that happens to me sometimes its just that many people use it that sometimes it just takes a while to update.. I normally find I go to bed and when I wake up it has jumped up, :)

Reactions: Tonio and xandru8

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Do you mean the number of video views you get? If it's stuck, there's not much you can do. Don't worry though, YouTube still tracks them all, so they'll get added sooner or later!

Reactions: xandru8 and Tonio

Tonio

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director
It is apart of youtube glitches of 2013 and i notice my lifetime view counter usually updates every 1-2 days so this is very common with a few users as you can tell. I hope there will be a fix for this soon youtube should add this in there list of current site issues.:p

ilan

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Commentator, Reviewer, Designer
Allow 48 hours for both your analytic numbers and YT public pages to normalize and become one and accurate. Analytic numbers are usually already correct but not published, it takes a bit for the system to aggregate through all your data (big or small). I assure you it isn't broken.