Need help with channel colour scheme

Boozehounds

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So, we've had our current logo since we started - something I quickly mocked up in Sketch and it just sort of....hung around, poor colour choices and all.

I've gone through and given our banner a bit of sprucing up, but I'm still not super happy with the channel icon - mainly the colour scheme (and possibly background effects).

I don't want to use the same colour/effect I did on the banner for the channel icon as well. Any tips on some styling that I can apply to put our logo over (or make a different logo for?).

adams eats

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I actually love the logo. It's bold, clean and simple. I think the only thing I'd change is like you say, the colour scheme. World's your oyster with that one. If it were me I'd experiment with different shades of oranges, browns and yellows to compliment the booze aspect. I'd say no more than 3 colours across your channel as it can become too busy. Use a colour swatch website to find complimentary colours and then note down the rgb and hex codes for your chosen colours and see job they turn out. Let me know what you come up with, I'd be interested to see what you do. ☺

Boozehounds

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks for the feedback - starting on some concepts over the weekend so should have something up soon to "liven" up the branding so to speak

RoaringKickz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I would suggest using the colors you already have: grey, blue, and orange. Make the banner a flat color, no gradients and stuff, and Make the type on the banner a Solid color, no stroke.
The logo is cool though, I like it.