Need help with account monetization

saxa

Reaction score
Hello everyone !

I have YT channel with 16.370.795 views and 7361 subscribers.
And recently I notice monetization option in my account.
When I click on monetization it write :
Account status :
Your account is enabled and you have 23 additional videos to monetize.

But I have 34 videos, and I go to my video manager and see that by the disabled video for monetization write : ,,matched third party content''.

Ok, then I click on it and I have this :

,,Your video may include the following copyrighted content:
Acknowledged claims
"Frost-Frost's ******* Rules", sound recording administered by:
Believe
What does this mean?
Your video is still available worldwide. In some cases ads may appear next to your video. Please note that the video's status can change, if the policies chosen by the content owners change. Learn more about copyright on YouTube.

This claim does not affect your account status.
I believe this copyright claim is not valid.''

So I have couple of questions.

1. I have idea to change problematic songs to some other in videos, but I I heard that in this case viwes are reset to 0 is that correct ? I only want to change song that is problem.
2. Is there some way that I can fix this problem and enable monetisation on videos that have matched third party content ?

3. I
n case of there is no way to enable this videos for monetization :stomp: can I trouble-free can monetize other 23 videos for which are write that are enabled for monetization.

Sorry for my bad English and thanks all good people for help.

GamerKeebzy

A Wild Keebzy Appears!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
with the third party copyrighted videos i tihnk you'd need to take them down, edit out the songs for new ones and re-upload which would mean losing your view count, but if you have no copyright infringements on the other 23 videos you should have no problem monetizing them, although saying that youtube is weird sometimes lolz hope this helped :)

GamerKeebzy

A Wild Keebzy Appears!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
or if you know the people that made the songs, or even if you dont, if their not big chart hits or anything you might be able to email the people who own the copyright to the songs and if they're cool they might give you written permission which you can send to youtube and they'll take away the copyright infringement :D

saxa

Reaction score
with the third party copyrighted videos i tihnk you'd need to take them down, edit out the songs for new ones and re-upload which would mean losing your view count, but if you have no copyright infringements on the other 23 videos you should have no problem monetizing them, although saying that youtube is weird sometimes lolz hope this helped :)
OK thanks, but I heard that YT have a option on their site to change a song with songs that they have on their base. And even if you do that ( no reupload entire video, only change song on YT ) the views count will reset on 0 :banghead: if anyone know is this truth please tell me.

or if you know the people that made the songs, or even if you dont, if their not big chart hits or anything you might be able to email the people who own the copyright to the songs and if they're cool they might give you written permission which you can send to youtube and they'll take away the copyright infringement :D
Yep, I thought on this, but first I do not know how to contact them and my English is bad and I do not know what to write to them, and they can be bad-minded and report my video and YT will delete it :crying:

I also find this : watch?v=Ah9iOY2rVCE and this watch?v=O1GGdSXI1Mc please can anyone tell me what this means correct and can be used in my case ?

Thanks a lot !