Need help with a video idea...

Aaron Maagma

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Designer
I just learned how to autotune voices and I thought it would be pretty funny to make a video about it. I need help on coming up with ideas on a video so I can use this effect please! I'm thinking like, I woke up then suddenly I realized I'm infected by this disease called "T PAIN."

Aaayron

Pokemaster in the making here people!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
Make rage videos and auto tune your screaming? I don't know really. Awesome name by the way :D

MrThumbTwerkin

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Lol start singing random stuff about what you see in your room in a lobby

PitbullNorthC

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I have been wanting to learn this lately. Are you using a software? and if so what?

benoftheweek

YTtalk's Chicken Salad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Do lets plays with your voice impersonating T-PAIN and autotune the whole thing it would be so funny its like those Bane plays slender or batman plays minecraft :)

IAppleCommericals

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
What i usually do is think of TheFineBros & go on thier Facebook (on how long they work & edit & THINK of new things to react to :) ) Then i get a new tutorial idea right away lol , that helps me ! MY, HOW TO: YTTALK.COM SEREIS DEBUT ON MY CHANNEL IN A FEW HOURS !!!:) :) :) :)

Aaron Maagma

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Designer
Make rage videos and auto tune your screaming? I don't know really. Awesome name by the way :D
ahahaha xDD funny stuff! xDD can I screen cap this so I can show it at the beginning of the video?[DOUBLEPOST=1369504675,1369504654][/DOUBLEPOST]
Lol start singing random stuff about what you see in your room in a lobby
XDD LOOOOOL! XDD that can add up, :))))[DOUBLEPOST=1369504725][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have been wanting to learn this lately. Are you using a software? and if so what?
I'm a mac user. :) I use garageband with this third party autotune plugin... sounds very funny! :))