need help w/clickable banner

Crawlerz

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
okay so i just got partnered with vultra a few days ago and i'm doing some stuff. i'm using their intro (plus my own b/c i make intros, check out my AE playlist) and i made a BG with photoshop + C4D. now i'm trying to make a clickable banner but failing. they don't provide a tutorial for this, and all the ones i found on YT are hopelessly outdated. today i believe YT doesn't have a separate banner pic upload, instead there's just one for BG, right?

so i went to image-maps.com to make a clickable thing and get code. it failed miserably. i made boxed on my BG and got code, but code is BS.

can anyone help? (click my channel for BG and animations if interested)

KGATV

YASSS
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
I used image-maps.com and it worked just fine for me. Are you sure you're doing it right?

Brodie

YTTalk Shape Shifter
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Comedian, Designer
you have to upload the banner as a separate part cut out of your bg it has to be 920 (I THINK) by the height of your banner and that is the region you can put clickable links on

Crawlerz

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
you have to upload the banner as a separate part cut out of your bg it has to be 920 (I THINK) by the height of your banner and that is the region you can put clickable links on
this. i figured it out like 30 sec ago.[DOUBLEPOST=1358397301,1358362386][/DOUBLEPOST]Okay check it - added a few things

SaKenMadRaj

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
yeah when i first did it, i had to play around to get the mapping right...