Request Need help rendering this Intro

Meneno Gaming

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Disclaimer: I do not know if this is the right forum to put this in but I'll give it a shot

So I am deciding on making a new you-tube channel very soon and decided to look at templates online. I found this template that I really like but I've had issues using. There are two files, one is for cinema 4d and the other is for after effects. The after effects file wont work with cs6 but only with CC 2014 which I don't have and the cinema 4d file wont render with all of the special effects and audio. I was wondering if anyone could render for me I would give a shout out once my you-tube channel is done.

Ill give the link to the video if given an email or skype

Thanks in advance

Scootakip [Lana]

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Here's a tip: Don't use pre-made intros. They're the worst. Come up with something, make something brand new.
If you want me to, I could make you a little intro or something, just, please, for the love of content creation, don't use pre-made intros...

Meneno Gaming

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Here's a tip: Don't use pre-made intros. They're the worst. Come up with something, make something brand new.
If you want me to, I could make you a little intro or something, just, please, for the love of content creation, don't use pre-made intros...
If you could show me some of your work that would be good

Noah Richardson

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I mean, it's not a bad thing to use pre made intros. The creators that make them them are actually quite good at doing it, and they do it so people can use them easily. Plus, say the person downloads it from the creator, likes his work a lot, then goes to him when they want to create a custom intro. I'm all for originality, but a lot of times views and downloads help the creators a lot, and since they do them for free, it's actually a great resource.
If you could show me some of your work that would be good
On that note, if you are looking for a custom one, this is a great forum to use, and I'd gladly help you out. Just shoot me an email at maydayheydayofficial@gmail.com

MoJoGamez

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Could you make me an intro?