MZ-101

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I WANT IT SIMPLE

If you go to my channel you can see the Logo and Header are designed to be simple and kind of modern.
That's what I want for my Thumbnails. I feel as my Thumbnails have been less than stellar lately and I would like anyone whose got any experience in graphic design to give my channel's better thumbnail design.

The Reward will either be in the form of a shout out or payment.
YOU CHOOSE!

THIS IS WHAT SOMEONE SAID ABOUT MY THUMBNAILS WHEN REVIEWING MY CHANNEL (use it as reference)

"@MZ-101

First of all I love your logo. It's simple, clean and visually striking. While your channel header is not unique (using Battlefield 3/4 promotional images) I do like that you're carrying over the orange colour aesthetic into your thumbnails. Well done!

For the future of your channels' branding, definitely keep the orange aesthetic but either create your own unique artwork or commission an artist/graphic designer to create one for you. While you do have a lot of Battlefield videos your channel covers a number of different games which your channel header and avatar don't convey.

With your thumbnails, while I did just praise the consistency with the overall brand they still need some work. Having orange text on an orage gradient with a very small black outline acting as seperation doesn't look good at all. Your later video thumbnails definitely look better but the orange colour falls flat on brighter backgrounds and is hard to read. I recommend keeping the orange/transparent strip from your earlier thumbnails and using white or black text to make it stand out.

Content wise your audio is extremely high quality which is great to hear. You should definitely lower the gameplay audio volume to make your commentary clearer to hear but to be honest there's nothing much I can advise you on. The more videos you upload, the more confident you'll become and thus the more natural your commentary will play off. Also try to keep a regular upload schedule so your potential viewers know they can expect a video from you on a particular day of the week.

Remember, you're competing against millions of people who have similar channels to yours. It'll take a while to break through and make it big but it will eventually happen if you remain persistent. You've been doing this for 3 years so I can tell you're not about to give up yet. Keep at it!"​

Last edited:

Felsiop

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Hey, I think I can help out. Please contact me on twitter @felsiopdesigns or skype felsiopdesigns :)

Eyezak

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, are you still looking for a thumbnail guy?

If so, I can help you out. Made this yesterday for an Overwatch funny moments video I'm doing on my second channel.

If you're interested contact me on Skype. Live:LygerByte :)

BigHead

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello,

We can help with everything on here as you requested.

Please email us at bantydesigns@hotmail.com

We are a professional company and prices start from £0.50, so please contact us and we really can turn your channel into something like smart professional.

Kind Regards
Kieran

MZ-101

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I think i can be of help. I can just make as many as you want until you like what you see. my email is theonlinealer@gmail.com
I hope i can be of service!
Yeah, let's get in touch.[DOUBLEPOST=1467739349,1467739191][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello,

We can help with everything on here as you requested.

Please email us at bantydesigns@hotmail.com

We are a professional company and prices start from £0.50, so please contact us and we really can turn your channel into something like smart professional.

Kind Regards
Kieran
Ok, I understand but, I already have someone trying to sell me a thumbnail for 0.50 a pop. I actually want the photoshop template as well in case I needed to edit it. I don't know if that's going to cost extra but, I don't want a finished product and then, I have to come back everytime I need a new one. I want the complete photoshop template. Custom for my own channel.

BigHead

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah, let's get in touch.[DOUBLEPOST=1467739349,1467739191][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ok, I understand but, I already have someone trying to sell me a thumbnail for 0.50 a pop. I actually want the photoshop template as well in case I needed to edit it. I don't know if that's going to cost extra but, I don't want a finished product and then, I have to come back everytime I need a new one. I want the complete photoshop template. Custom for my own channel.

I can guarantee you now he will not be sending you the PSD file within 50p, I mean there is too major points to this. We can have you own our monthly subscription on thumbnails so you pay only £5 for all the thumbnails you want in a month. Or we can make a thumbnail pack which is a pack of thumbnails we design you template wise for example borders (different colours) facial expressions (different faces you pull) or logo in the corner.

or we just charge 50p for 1 thumbnail, but we simply cant send he editing PSD its un feesable.

Email us at bantydesigns and honestly we can go from there.

Don't rush your decision

Kind Regards
Kieran & Daniel

Cosy

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey mate here are some of my thumbnails , if you like the look of them we can talk here or on twitter , skype etc and ill try and help you out :D slender 1 thumb 2.jpg Face reveal thumb.jpg

MZ-101

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey mate here are some of my thumbnails , if you like the look of them we can talk here or on twitter , skype etc and ill try and help you out :D View attachment 36356 View attachment 36357
I need something Sharp. Take a look at my channel By clicking the red button under my post and you'll see how my channel art and branding. Your Thumbnail style isn't consistent with the branding.[DOUBLEPOST=1468331467,1468331141][/DOUBLEPOST]
I can guarantee you now he will not be sending you the PSD file within 50p, I mean there is too major points to this. We can have you own our monthly subscription on thumbnails so you pay only £5 for all the thumbnails you want in a month. Or we can make a thumbnail pack which is a pack of thumbnails we design you template wise for example borders (different colours) facial expressions (different faces you pull) or logo in the corner.

or we just charge 50p for 1 thumbnail, but we simply cant send he editing PSD its un feesable.

Email us at bantydesigns and honestly we can go from there.

Don't rush your decision

Kind Regards
Kieran & Daniel
Yeah, take a look at my channel... If you think that you can provide a thumbnail that is consistent with my channel branding in terms of font and aesthetics? Then, send a preview picture of the Thumbnail you designed to my E-mail which you can find on "About" tab of my Channel. Link to my Channel is in the red button below.

Ps. You could just write "Sample" on the preview Thumbnail just so, I won't use it on my videos. All I need to know is that aesthetics, Graphics and font used for the Thumbnail. Remember Consistent with my Branding.[DOUBLEPOST=1468331506][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi again! How would you like to stay in touch?
E-mail me. My E-mail is on the "About" tab of my Channel. Link to my Channel is in the red button below.