Need help invaild copyright strike!

WheelsToHell

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello everyone, in one of my videos My First Vlog - My Adventure IN Dubai! i got copy right for using "Angel Blake-Alone", sound recording, i uploaded this video months ago, 2 weeks ago i saw the copyright and i checked the video there was no music at all.

iam not sure if i deleted the music few days after i uploaded it, so i did dispute ( iam dumb for hesitating ) also iam not even Monetizing any of my videos!
i went to video manager and i tried to remove the music from it but i keep getting

Removing audio track failed. Please try again later.
Copyright info:
"Angel Blake-Alone", sound recording administered by:
The Orchard Music Your Dispute awaiting response by 04/16/14
rumblefish Claim released.
IODA Your dispute awaiting response by 04/16/14

i wrote in the dispute:
its vlog about me talking about my trip it had the music but iam not sure because it has been months since i uploaded this video and if there was i deleted it but still get the copyright strike i even tried to remove it in video manager even though there is no music and i keep getting error please rewatch the video and you wont hear any music...

so did i do the right thing by doing the dispute ?, by the way i did the dispute 11 days ago and no response.

Update:
16/4/2014
copyright strike has been removed :D

Last edited:

WheelsToHell

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
And i was wondering does 3rd party content count as copyright if not whats the difference?