need help getting approved for monetization

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasmine178

Reaction score
hiya guys :p can someone here please give me some advice on my problem :(:( so basically i applied for it like 3 months ago but was not approved because some of my videos are not family friendly or something and some got age restricted before they are original videos by me no copy right or nothing :biggrin: how should i re apply do i have to delete all my videos youtube mite think are bad or can i just make them private and upload more family friendly stuff hm:help: im so confused by youtube :banghead: anyway thanks guys for your time xxoo

UhoohExtra

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Hi, can you share your channel link. It might help someone here give you the right advice. I don't know myself as I only wishes I had enough subscribers to qualify to apply lol It would be a shame to have to delete videos you worked hard on. It might be the case that you simply have to mark them via the check box that says not fit for under 18s etc.

jasmine178

Reaction score
The review team can see everything on your channel; no matter the privacy setting. So setting offending videos to Private isn't going to work; you will need to delete them.
what if i set those videos age restricted myself i dont wanna have to delete my hard work :([DOUBLEPOST=1540194044,1540193658][/DOUBLEPOST]what if i just make them age restricted so then ads cant be placed anyway

GameVestment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
I would say it really depends on how NOT Family Friendly are your videos, it would be easier to help you if you share the name of your channel. Also it depends, how many of those type of videos are not Family Friendly compared to your other videos. I can't give you an advice without taking a quick look to your channel but I would say that if those videos are causing you a problem, then you should delete them if becoming a YouTube partner is more important to you. I believe you can download your videos if you don't want to lose them

jasmine178

Reaction score
I would say it really depends on how NOT Family Friendly are your videos, it would be easier to help you if you share the name of your channel. Also it depends, how many of those type of videos are not Family Friendly compared to your other videos. I can't give you an advice without taking a quick look to your channel but I would say that if those videos are causing you a problem, then you should delete them if becoming a YouTube partner is more important to you. I believe you can download your videos if you don't want to lose them
i dont wanna delete them since those videos consist most of my views 2 million views on one the other 1 million and my other videos only have 20k youtube can shove there partnership up there a** :poop::mstickle: actually my account says im already partner verified just cant monetize

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
what if i set those videos age restricted myself i dont wanna have to delete my hard work :([DOUBLEPOST=1540194044,1540193658][/DOUBLEPOST]what if i just make them age restricted so then ads cant be placed anyway
If you do that, you run the danger upon re-review, of having your entire channel age-restricted. The whole point of the Compliance Review after all, is to make sure that all, not just some of your content complies with YouTube's Terms of Service, Community Guidelines, Copyright Law, and Commercial Usage Rights Ownership.

And just in case you were unaware; having your entire channel age-restricted, would make the channel permanently non-monetizable. Just what is in these videos, and would you please place your channel link in your signature so that we can see your content?[DOUBLEPOST=1540228444][/DOUBLEPOST]
i dont wanna delete them since those videos consist most of my views 2 million views on one the other 1 million and my other videos only have 20k youtube can shove there partnership up there a** :poop::mstickle: actually my account says im already partner verified just cant monetize
You're not "partner verified", unless you are actively monetizing. If you see that on your channel, it is an artefact left over from the previous rule set and means nothing.

And if most of your views were from the non-family friendly videos, there is a good chance that deleting them would drive you below the 4000 watch time hours necessary for channel review eligibility. You are correct to say forget the YPP, at least with this channel.

I'm curious though. Why don't you want us to see your channel? That alone looks highly suspicious...

Last edited:

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Locking this since OP is asking for specific advice regarding his "adult content" but refusing / ignoring requests to give his/her channel link. I suspect OP is wasting our time.

Oh and OP - Stop creating duplicate accounts here to ask similar questions regarding p*rn and adult account. Those duplicate accounts have been banned and this one will be banned too if you continue.

@jasmine178

Reactions: KatyAdelson
Status
Not open for further replies.