Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I am an animator and I like to think I am fairly decent at it. I just never have time to make anything because school and work. I am wanting someone to help me with animating it along with helping write and voice act but mainly animating. I have no definite plan but I do have a few ideas so what it will be about is completely negotiable. It can be on either of our channels.

The only guidelines is it be 2d and in Adobe flash, or whatever it is called now, I think Adobe changed the name. If you don't meet those still feel free to contact me, I am open to suggestions.

My email: Carlyle.Dodd15@Gmail.com

P.s. if you see any animations I have made on YouTube don't take it as the best of my ability because a lot of them are old and rushed

BDA

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I've been looking for animators so I can start something similar too. Initially I wanted to do 3D, but a lot of animators I've been finding seem to be focused on 2D, so I'll have to switch things up a bit. There are definitely a bunch of story/collaboration ideas I have, mainly dealing with execuction and creating animation that hasn't been done before. but I'm waiting until I get enough people interested. If you want to contact me as well, my e-mail is: bdaninmationn@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.