Need help coming up with a site name

Epiccat

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey,
My name is Camryn and the last time I introduced myself on here was quite some time ago... anyways.
I make videos like reviews of the sort of things and its great wonderful and perfect. But i was talking to one of my reviewer buddies and we decided it was in our best interest to make website. This is proving to be hard however. We have been arguing over the past few weeks for a domain name. We cannot decide on one and it sucks :p we don't want it to be too mainstream and terrible but we wanna keep some originality with that. So if you have *any* ideas please post them here.

I really appreciate it.
thanks,
-Camryn

Onlinetechs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Guru, Other
I too was once in this boat as well, my recommendation is Google 'Domain name generators' sites such as nameboy and namemesh use your phrases and keywords to search 100s of possible unregistered TLD's (.com, .org, .net, etc) domain and show you a wide option that even if you may not see what you're looking for it will at least help broaden your search and possibly suggest a new direction.

Epiccat

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I too was once in this boat as well, my recommendation is Google 'Domain name generators' sites such as nameboy and namemesh use your phrases and keywords to search 100s of possible unregistered TLD's (.com, .org, .net, etc) domain and show you a wide option that even if you may not see what you're looking for it will at least help broaden your search and possibly suggest a new direction.
Alright ill try this thanks :D

Mr. Universe

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
How about theepiccatweb.com? Sounds pretty good to me.