NEED HELP ASAP

Dan

Reaction score
Does anybody use pinnacle studios 15? If so I need advice on how to slow the gameplay down which I have recorded. Its going way too fast. Also I need help with the colour of my vids. They start of in black and white and I have to keep editing it really quickly at the start :( Please help me. Thanks guys

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I dont use it myself but I did find this tutorial, it seems way over complicated for such a simple task that you could so ten times quicker in Sony Vegas Pro, it is for Pinnacle Studio 14 however but it could be similar -

Dan

Reaction score
Ohhh right! Do you have to pay for Sony vegas??

TheDutch1K

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Yes, Vegas does cost money. But if you want to do a lot of video editing, I would recommend getting Vegas or Adobe Premiere Pro, or at least more advanced video editing software than Pinnacle.

Reactions: Michael

Dan

Reaction score
Yes, Vegas does cost money. But if you want to do a lot of video editing, I would recommend getting Vegas or Adobe Premiere Pro, or at least more advanced video editing software than Pinnacle.
Ahh right ok. Loving your vids by the way. Keep them up. Loving the road to commander!! :D

Dan

Reaction score
Sorted it now I think :). New gameplay is up :)

ChiefBigRedMan

Reaction score
Hey i'm not sure about the program you use, but i use Adobe Premiere Pro and to slow down I believe you just right click and hit speed/duration then to 0.90 for 90% speed etc. but for the colour i find even when using a colour correction tool it never turns out right :p but thats cause im terrible at colour correction. But try auto colour correction if there is an option for that