NEED HELP ADVERTISING!

kkushalbeatzz

The original, diabolical, kkushalbeatzz
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
where do you post the videos? is in the videos, channels, etc. part?
Some people will say post the videos everywhere. The more you do this the more backlinks you will get, thus putting your video higher up on the search results. Also, the more links there are out there, the more likely somebody will see the video.

MrXiminoes

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Some people will say post the videos everywhere. The more you do this the more backlinks you will get, thus putting your video higher up on the search results. Also, the more links there are out there, the more likely somebody will see the video.
but i thought part of the forum rules were that spamming is illegal here and you could only put your videos in one particular place? the one for video and channel advertising?

kkushalbeatzz

The original, diabolical, kkushalbeatzz
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
but i thought part of the forum rules were that spamming is illegal here and you could only put your videos in one particular place? the one for video and channel advertising?
Yeah, I mean on more than one website. Don't spam on one website as that will usually upset people. You can try using Facebook, Twitter, Pintrest, reddit, StumbleUpon, and others.

MrXiminoes

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah, I mean on more than one website. Don't spam on one website as that will usually upset people. You can try using Facebook, Twitter, Pintrest, reddit, StumbleUpon, and others.
okay thanks!

TheAsasaint

♛ Video Killed the Radio Star ♛
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
where do you post the videos? is in the videos, channels, etc. part?
uhm you are misunderstanding me ill try and make it clear :), posting videos on youtube "upload"