NEED HELP ADVERTISING!

MrXiminoes

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello guys I'm pretty new to this forum and to youtube commentating in general. I was wondering if some of you could lend me some tips on how to advertise a gaming channel on this forum or maybe other places as well? thanks, help would be greatly appreciated :)

Reactions: Back2RespawnYT

Back2RespawnYT

Entertainer :D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
Hello guys I'm pretty new to this forum and to youtube commentating in general. I was wondering if some of you could lend me some tips on how to advertise a gaming channel on this forum or maybe other places as well? thanks, help would be greatly appreciated :)
Bro for one being yourself helps the community know who you are :) Also dont make advertising your main goal bro, try to get to know people and make new friends trust me its the best route other than advertising also be dedicated and atay active! that helps a ton!

Reactions: Egor Zimin

TheAsasaint

♛ Video Killed the Radio Star ♛
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
Love what you do, and keep posting as much as possible. eventually someone will bump into your videos and that will be a domino effect one after the other coming.
it really all depends on how you look at it, if you think i cant get somewhere then you cant, but if you set your goals and look at it positively then you'll get somewhere.
but get this
"the Empire State building was not built in a day", what im trying to point out is, that hardwork led to the success of the building, patience and then time

MrXiminoes

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Love what you do, and keep posting as much as possible. eventually someone will bump into your videos and that will be a domino effect one after the other coming.
it really all depends on how you look at it, if you think i cant get somewhere then you cant, but if you set your goals and look at it positively then you'll get somewhere.
but get this
"the Empire State building was not built in a day", what im trying to point out is, that hardwork led to the success of the building, patience and then time
wisely said haha. and thanks both of you. and when you say keep posting as much as possible does that mean just replies to other people? oh and another question, how do put a video under your name in the signature?

kkushalbeatzz

The original, diabolical, kkushalbeatzz
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
wisely said haha. and thanks both of you. and when you say keep posting as much as possible does that mean just replies to other people? oh and another question, how do put a video under your name in the signature?
You need to have VIP or the video signature package to do that.

Reactions: Egor Zimin

Unknown_User11

Account Closed Upon Request
Reaction score
Check out the banner in my signature for a thread that can probably help you with advertising.