NEED GUIDANCE FROM TECH SAVVY PEOPLE!

Golden Couch Gaming

Reaction score
So here is how it is. We want to record 3 voices at once using our 3 USB Blue Yeti Mics. Now after some time we came across a program called VoiceMeeter Bananna. It allows us to run 3 separate mics and record our voices. So now we can each use our own indiviual mic and be a distance appart while we commentate and play games. BUT my question is. Is there a way for me to use VMB (VoiceMeeter Bananna) and some how run it through the elgato and use the commentary feature? I dont know if im being clear but obviously without the VMB software we could only use one mic at a time instead of all 3 at once. And typically for easy editing purpose when we did our commentary while gaming we used the commentary feature on the elgato capture software. What i want to do is see if i can run VMB have our 3 mics running then somehow run the program through elgato so the elgato allows us to use 3 mics at once (Keep in mind we just have one laptop) and use the commentary feature. That way when i edit i dont have to go through the pain in the a** process of syncing the audio to the gameplay. WIth the commentary feature its already all taken care of. Sorry for rambling and repeating i just want to make it as clear as possible. Hopefully someone can help because we dont really know what we are doing its just a hit and miss....Please any help would be greatly appreciated.