Services Need Graphics? (FREE)

FlyingDonutz

Reaction score
Hey! As I've mentioned, I'm FlyingDonutz, an experienced Graphic designer. My work varies, but I just thought if you need anything done, let me know! Reply here, message me... anything. All that I request is that you subscribe to me at FlyingDonutz. Just search it.. It'll come up.

To sum up

Subscribe to FlyingDonutz
Message me with the details on Youtube. Good day!

sam97richards

sam97richards
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
is it possible you could make an rc themed background for my youtube with the some pictures from thumbnails of my videos, and big chrome or white writng saying sam97richards and subscribe, thanks in advance :)

FlyingDonutz

Reaction score
RC Themed? Republic Commando? Remote Controlled? Lol sorry unfamiliar with the term :p[DOUBLEPOST=1345409106,1345408569][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh, and an FYI, I can make intros as well, though that will take much longer, due to me being busy with my own channel.

sam97richards

sam97richards
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Radio controlled cars n stuff lol :p
oh and ill love an intro with drifting and rc cars jumping thank you very much :) :)

FlyingDonutz

Reaction score
Ahhh. Yup, will do, got a signature to make for someone on another forum, you're in a waiting list but should be done within the week, how should I contact you with it afterwards? Just, send it to you via PM? Or otherwise?

sam97richards

sam97richards
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Radio controlled cars n stuff lol :p
oh and ill love an intro with drifting and rc cars jumping thank you very much :) :)
and radio controlled planes, im willing to pay 70 cash for both, youll just have to remind me how to send cash :)[DOUBLEPOST=1345409422,1345409277][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ahhh. Yup, will do, got a signature to make for someone on another forum, you're in a waiting list but should be done within the week, how should I contact you with it afterwards? Just, send it to you via PM? Or otherwise?
just send the intro and background and intro in the imbox :), oh and for the video intro can you save it as avi thanks :)

FlyingDonutz

Reaction score
and radio controlled planes, im willing to pay 70 cash for both, youll just have to remind me how to send cash :)
70 cash? LOL! It's free, mate!

It's my hobby, and I refuse to ask people to pay me for that. I'll make an attempt on the intro and I'll get that Background done asap :p

FlyingDonutz

Reaction score
No problem mate :p

If you wanna help me out, and you like gameplay, sub to the channel in my sig as well, but its up to you :p

sam97richards

sam97richards
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
No problem mate :p

If you wanna help me out, and you like gameplay, sub to the channel in my sig as well, but its up to you :p
is it ok if the video intro is an avi file, and ill sub and check out all your vids :)[DOUBLEPOST=1345410060,1345410022][/DOUBLEPOST]wait lol, i already was subbed :p :L