Gaming Need Friends! Gmod/Evolve/Minecraft/Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScreenRager

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey People, I am currently looking for a few people to collaborate with maybe like 5 or so.

The games up top are just common games others can be played.

Requirements
-Good Microphone
-No Background sound (Parents yelling at you!) happened before
-no monotone
- Exciting
- 30 - 60fps videos HD

Leave a comment if you want to collaborate!

Last edited:
Reactions: Sinc

Sinc

Mr Not That Famous
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I like that you didn't post a "Sub" requirement, good luck and i hope you find your crew to do videos with.

BearlyFit

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, i would love too. I already have a group and we are looking for new members. feel free to add me on steam at BearlyFit or on skype at andrewlewis215

ScreenRager

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, i would love too. I already have a group and we are looking for new members. feel free to add me on steam at BearlyFit or on skype at andrewlewis215
No thank you but thank you for the offer. I am sorry to say you don't meet the requirements.[DOUBLEPOST=1426907249,1426907042][/DOUBLEPOST]
I like that you didn't post a "Sub" requirement, good luck and i hope you find your crew to do videos with.
I don't see subscribers as anything.I see if the creator puts in the hard work and has talent. :D

Reactions: Sinc

Own Core

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
This seems right up my ally man! When would yo be looking to do this? I have Gmod and Minecraft on my PC that I can record from but other from that I use my Ps4 mainly. Go check out my channel and see if you like. I meet all your requirements and my mic is really good. Also you can add me on skype, my name on skype is demonstinger.[DOUBLEPOST=1426959893,1426959000][/DOUBLEPOST]
I liked your comment enough to go check you out! I love your vids man, gained a sub from me. But how did you get your channel art to do that? Did you upload it as a gif or something because that is totally sick.

AtomHades

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi, I am from the UK, and own a gaming PC. I am 16 and have a Blue Yeti microphone, I have been idle for quite some time, but am back in action!

mirket

Reaction score
Hello there, I'm also interested in collaborating. I'm a 22 year old guy, currently living in Vienna, Austria. I'm using a Blue Snowball mic. I have & like playing Minecraft and GMod, both legally bought. Feel free to check out my channel for my style etc. :)

Dogmanowen

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I would love to do a video .

Christian Ziller

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey ScreenRager! I was looking around to find someone to do vidoes with and i came across you. Hopefully i make the requirments

Status
Not open for further replies.