Need Free Music

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So I need some free music I can use for my videos, I am looking for nursery rhymes and such. Does anyone know some good sites?

Songs I need are like:

12345 Once I caught a fish alive
Johnny Johnny Yes Papa
Finger Family.. Etc..

Chicken Tendies

Reaction score
Anything from Kevin Macleod and you can just Search Free use music on Youtube

KiddieToysReview

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
fiverr.
I get songs made, sometimes just the instrumental, sometimes the singing and instrumental. Had 6 songs done up so far.
Budget about $20-$40/song.
It's almost impossible to get royalty free + commercial licenced kids nursery rhyme songs, apart what's in the free Yt library.
If you do go with fiverr, i suggest asking the artist to make a combined recording, and also a separate instrumental, that way you have more options, without contracting out for the whole thing to be redone. They usually charge a basic gig price to give you a separate instrumental without vocals.
One other thing, make sure you check their samples, a lot of the work comes from Eastern Europe or India/Pakistan, so check the accent if that is a concern. A heavy Russian accent could of course add much needed flavor to Johnny Johnny Yes Papa!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
fiverr.
I get songs made, sometimes just the instrumental, sometimes the singing and instrumental. Had 6 songs done up so far.
It's almost impossible to get royalty free + commercial licenced kids nursery rhyme songs, apart what's in the free Yt library.
If you do go with fiverr, i suggest asking the artist to make a combined recording, and also a separate instrumental, that way you have more options, without contracting out for the whole thing to be redone. They usually charge a basic gig price to give you a separate instrumental without vocals.
One other thing, make sure you check their samples, a lot of the work comes from Eastern Europe or India/Pakistan, so check the accent if that is a concern. A heavy Russian accent could of course add much needed flavor to Johnny Johnny Yes Papa!
Oh great, thank you! I have used that site before. Just got to talk hubby into pouring out more money haha..

Reactions: KiddieToysReview

Pierce's Mom

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
fiverr.
Very cool info!

Reactions: KiddieToysReview