Voice Acting Need FEMALE Voice Actor - Upcoming Indie Horror Game - Shade Prison

SlenderMan

I'M WATCHING YOU
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Gamer, Commentator, Designer, Other
Hey! We actually working on new horror game called "Shade Prison" Actually not working on it :p
I will continue the development after I get my new PC :3

But, in mean time, if you interested (female only) You can help us in voice acting! Tell us whether your skype ID / Facebook / OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA to get in contact

I prefer skype :p well, we can discuss in this site too by conversation .. if you want

Here's the trailer for the game!
Don't worry, we'll credit you in the game as soon it's finished! :D

Reactions: TheScarletBlaze

TheScarletBlaze

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Id be more than willing to get invloved in voice acting on this project My skype is TheScarletBlaze the same as all my soical networks if not skype then im happy to discuss this on my Email TheScarletBlaze@gmail.com or at my Twitter or tumblr any of those are fine good luck with the game and i hope to hear from you soon.

SlenderMan

I'M WATCHING YOU
Reaction score
Channel Type
Id be more than willing to get invloved in voice acting on this project My skype is TheScarletBlaze the same as all my soical networks if not skype then im happy to discuss this on my Email TheScarletBlaze@gmail.com or at my Twitter or tumblr any of those are fine good luck with the game and i hope to hear from you soon.
I will add you at Skype. See you there :)

Jacinta

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If you haven't cast yet, or are still casting I'd be happy to get involved :) my skype username is iGingerNinjaTV

SlenderMan

I'M WATCHING YOU
Reaction score
Channel Type
If you haven't cast yet, or are still casting I'd be happy to get involved :) my skype username is iGingerNinjaTV
I would be happy to have you but currently we have no other character that we haven't done yet. I will inform you in Skype if I have one :)

Sweet Tooth Outlaws

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'd be willing to do some voice acting, I do have a skype but have hardly used it. I use Sweet Tooth Outlaws on facebook for contact. Hope this doesn't get me out of the running.