Music Need Female Musician For Theme Song

Pervert Pete

Super Poster
Reaction score
Website
PervertPete.com
Channel Type
Comedian
I need a female vocalist/guitar player to record a theme song for my comedy character, Pervert Pete. There is a partial song already that can be a starting point but if you can come up with something better, you are the expert and I would want your expertise! I would like a female because I think it will be funnier having a great female vocalist singing a theme song for my character, it would be so unexpected. In return, I will give you full credit for making the song, if you make a video for the song we put a link to your channel in the description and annotation as well as my about page, a post on my facebook and twitter pages and whatever you would like to add. Also, if you wanted my character to do something for your channel, I would be willing to do whatever you would like! I currently have a very loyal fan base with over 11,000 subs and growing at a rate of 65 subs per day. Please contact if interested. Thank you!

Ariel Davis

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I could give it a shot.. <.> The only thing is I can't play guitar, so if that is a requirement then, well. Nope.
And my channel is not a musical channel, but I enjoy singing in my spare time. ^-^

Pervert Pete

Super Poster
Reaction score
Website
PervertPete.com
Channel Type
Comedian
I might know a girl who could do this, do you have an email or something I can give to her? :)
Yes sir, its pervertpete@pervertpete.com

I could give it a shot.. <.> The only thing is I can't play guitar, so if that is a requirement then, well. Nope.
And my channel is not a musical channel, but I enjoy singing in my spare time. ^-^
Yes ma'am, I would also need someone to play acoustical guitar and I have no musical abilities. Thanks though!

PressRecord

Daily Vlogs on a Daily Basis!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
You should go to fiverr.com and look up the services on there. I know Halocene has an account on there and they create some pretty great material for really cheap.