Need feedback

spookayed

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey I was wondering if anyone could give me some feed on my channel I want to know what you think and what I need to work on

MaGic

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hey you just need to change background of your recording videos with one that show you are really stylish
if you will make a makeup and style...etc

by the way you are good :)

Reactions: spookayed

AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I watched your two latest videos, I actually quite like the background you have going on at the moment it looks pretty cool.
Heres what I think:
If you can, make sure your camera is either directly infront or just above your eyeline, so you're not looking down at the camera, I can't really tell if thats whats going on but, yeah!
Also, Try to make your titles more specific, Mention what you are reviewing in your title, also try and split the reviews into specific types of items (like, makeup in one video ect)
I like your banner / icon!
I also like the simple thumbnail you have on your second video (the one from 7 months ago)
Other than that, I think you have a good personality for YouTube, I enjoyed watching your videos and I subbed! I hope to see more stuff from you :D !

spookayed

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thank you for the feedback I will improve on the things you mentioned and btw I really like your channel as well I Subscribed to you as well :)

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi
Looks good and sounds good:) Think you just got to keep uploading new videos more and your channel will start to grow;)

spookayed

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thank you for the feedback yeah I need to be more consistent with making new videos

Sven Vee

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Just keep uploading, and try to maybe like someone above ahs said, to up the camera position a bit. And the lighting situation could be a bit better with more natural light I think. Apart from that, just gotta keep making vids :)

spookayed

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
thank you for the feed back I will be more consistent with making vids :)