Need feedback on our animated comedy!

poogius

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello everybody, me and a friend have been working on a animated comedy series, we are very happy with this episode as it is far greater than our first but still we could improve! Please give feedback on whether its funny or entertaining, if not what could we do to make it funnier and more entertaining , Thank you and enjoy!

AmuseYourBrain

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello. Video is great, and also i liked graphics. It's funny for sure, but to much blood for me. I heard Super Mario sound when soldier jumps :) , cool. But overall great video and keep up guys. Well done

Reactions: poogius

OzzyMikeNaz

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
The video is good, the animation is good. I would record more voices then using I imagine is text to speech software so it sounds more natural personally.

poogius

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello. Video is great, and also i liked graphics. It's funny for sure, but to much blood for me. I heard Super Mario sound when soldier jumps :) , cool. But overall great video and keep up guys. Well done
thanks! we are working on the third ep now, thanks for ya feedback!

Last edited:
Reactions: AmuseYourBrain

poogius

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The video is good, the animation is good. I would record more voices then using I imagine is text to speech software so it sounds more natural personally.
Yep agreed, its hard to show emotion and understandable voices with spekonia. In episode 3 we are going to change them but it will be part of the story so its not a jarring change, Thanks for the feedback!

Fiza Javid

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Definitely entertaining. I agree with OzzyMikeNaz on the voices.

Reactions: poogius

poogius

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Definitely entertaining. I agree with OzzyMikeNaz on the voices.
Thanks! we've changed them for the next episode and are trying to focus on more on actual voice acting!