Request Need epic gammer banner and logo for my channel (Paid 10$)

Thunder Gamer

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I need somebody to create me a banner and logo for my new channel (I've restart it).
Banner : First of all, I love race game (like Trackmania 2 Stadium) , so this can make a style in the banner. I prefer red, blue and mauve for banner and this colors can also be in my logo.
Logo : My channel name is Ornyx, so the logo can be a O but like a dragon with mauve fire in is mouth.
The dragon can also be in the banner, but more epic.
I hope somebody will make it for me.
Thank you!

Firefang

// Weekly gaming related content //
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey Thunder! What is the deadline for your banner? Because if you aren't in a hurry I think I can make it for you. If you want to see an example of my work, look at my channel banner (and I have a speedart of it on my channel aswell.) If you like what you see, we might be able to arrange something.

Thunder Gamer

Reaction score
There's no deadline but the more faster it's make, the more happy I'll be. And your creation on your channel are very great, so I can check with you to make it.

Firefang

// Weekly gaming related content //
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The thing is, I currently have exams so as you can imagine I don't really have time just yet. However, what I can do is, I can make it within a week on friday. If you haven't found anyone else by then, then i'll do it for you. I hope u understand.

Jackson Schofield

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have no exams and could whip it up quick!, Check out my channel for examples of channel art and thumbnails!

Please reply to this comment if interested!

Thunder Gamer

Reaction score
Discussion can be close, I've found somebody and he already did it! Thanks everyone!