Music Need Drummer for All the Small Things Cover

JerryP

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hey everyone! My name is a Jerry and I'm a guitarist and vocalist. I'm currently trying to create an electric cover of All the Small Things by Blink-182, but I need a drummer. I don't want to use a drum program, because I'd rather have our video be as genuine as it can be. All that's required is that you film yourself playing and that you use some kind of recording mic to record the drums. If you have any work you can show me, that would be preferable! I also kinda want to do it this way so I can meet some new musicians and maybe make some new friends, so please let me know if you're interested! I have one cover up on my channel of Kryptonite by 3 Doors Down if you want to see how I record myself both sonically and visually. Thanks for reading, let me know if you want to collab!

dernster

Reaction score
Hey! I'm looking for collaborations and love blink-182. You can see the covers I have so far on my channel.

Reactions: JerryP

JerryP

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hey! I'm looking for collaborations and love blink-182. You can see the covers I have so far on my channel.
Dude, you're an incredible drummer! I'd love to work with you if you'd be down! You've done some really awesome covers, man!