Gaming NEED Console player to colab!

grazandherc

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I need a fellow xbox 360 or ps3 call of duty player to play with and make consistant dual comms! this player need to not care a whole lot about their k/d and winning or losing as it will be more for entertainment parts. preferably on the ps3 and also if you have grand theft auto and are planning on getting the new one let me know! assassins creed 3 players as well we are going to make different types of videos through these games and many more. please let me know if your interested!

skenkee

Mr. Blue
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I do have a ps3. I don't capture but play ps3 for fun. I have AC: Brotherhood, BF bc, BF bc2, BF3, Cod mw, Cod mw2, cod waw, Uncharted 2, Lotr conquest & Fracture.
Psn: dsgrendar

kkushalbeatzz

The original, diabolical, kkushalbeatzz
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have AC: Revelations, Battlefield 3, Call of Duty BO2 for PS3 as well as some other older games. I also recently got into World at War. I don't capture from PS3 but I do play for fun. Once I can buy a capture card, I will record and upload but at the moment I only upload PC. My Skype is kkushalbeatzz.

TheBeatdown

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have, gta iv, mw3, mw2, bop1, bop2, assasins creed 2, i have alot of games, add my ps3 - Jinq_reality and my skype - levi.anker

Barbaroes

Xbox Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
Barbaroes, I can do CoD vids with u on xbox. Got an Elgato

WireHeaven

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Designer
Would love to. Add me on XBox - Jacksy97

bacon rowles

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator
I need a fellow xbox 360 or ps3 call of duty player to play with and make consistant dual comms! this player need to not care a whole lot about their k/d and winning or losing as it will be more for entertainment parts. preferably on the ps3 and also if you have grand theft auto and are planning on getting the new one let me know! assassins creed 3 players as well we are going to make different types of videos through these games and many more. please let me know if your interested!
i have cod, gta 4 and ac3 on xbox