Need challenges to do !!!

n-kita

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I've been looking for challenges to do too! This thread is so full of great ideas, I love the one about putting toothpaste back in the tube.

Alex Osborne

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hey do the tea bag challenge, I did it. All you do is try and see how long you can keep the inside of a tea bag in your mouth!

LRwF

Super Poster
Reaction score
I know this is crazy late but people might still look at this - we think we made up the Laffy Taffy challenge on our channel - it was pretty funny!

Weekend Noobs

If the week gets you down then join us and unwind
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey hey, quite a number of people wanting challenges. This challenge is hard to explain so I have recorded it and currently editing the video. Would be awesome if you can record the attempt and let me know how you got on. I wanna put a montage together of peoples attempts. :bounce:
In a nut shell the challenge is lifting your finger off a table.........sounds easy right? lol
This simple party trick of mine, you are not meant to be able to do it. Apparently its physically impossible. All it involves is using a muscle in your hand you never use. Once its up I'll let you know

Weekend Noobs

If the week gets you down then join us and unwind
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Ok people my challenge is up and running.
The tag works perfectly now. Just put in The jazz chicken challenge. should be top of the list
<<<<<<It should look like this guy

Last edited:

LRwF

Super Poster
Reaction score
There is the powdered doughnut challenge which we have just done on our channel :)