Request Need Banner Describing my Channel. (willing to pay).

Dutchie Abroad

Exploring the world one video at a time!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
I don't have discord, but I'd be able to make one for you :) Price would be around 10/15 dollars, kinda depended on how simple or complicated the banner needs to be. Here are some banners I've made before:

MellishGaming

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sounds good. I want it to explain my channel. If you have anything i could send you my channel logo and what id like in the art. and you can make a animated person? if so id like that too on there. as well as a separated picture of the animated person. willing to pay

Dutchie Abroad

Exploring the world one video at a time!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Sorry for the late reaction! Obviously a good banner needs to represent the content of your channel :) I need a few things from you:
1. Channel link
2. Color and style preference
3. Current logo (if you want to keep using it)
I don't have discord or anything, I normally work via the DMs of this forum, but I believe that unlocks at 50 posts. You can email me, I will send it to you via DM (you can currently receive and view DMs, but not respond).

and you can make a animated person?
What do you mean with this exactly? Are you looking for one character animation (aka one picture of a character moving) or are you looking for multiple character poses for a 'story time' animation type like this:
I can do both, but prices really depend on what you're after and if you already have a usable character design.

if so id like that too on there.
Do know that you cannot upload GIFs as a banner, so I cannot put a moving character on the banner.