Request Need Banner Describing my Channel. (willing to pay).

MellishGaming

I've Got It
Looking for good youtube banner for my channel describing it. Hmu on discord if youd like to make one for me. MellishGaming#9650

I don't have discord, but I'd be able to make one for you :) Price would be around 10/15 dollars, kinda depended on how simple or complicated the banner needs to be. Here are some banners I've made before:
banner_showcase_by_ccdragon_93_dd07gzz-pre.jpg

Sounds good. I want it to explain my channel. If you have anything i could send you my channel logo and what id like in the art. and you can make a animated person? if so id like that too on there. as well as a separated picture of the animated person. willing to pay

Sorry for the late reaction! Obviously a good banner needs to represent the content of your channel :) I need a few things from you:
1. Channel link
2. Color and style preference
3. Current logo (if you want to keep using it)
I don't have discord or anything, I normally work via the DMs of this forum, but I believe that unlocks at 50 posts. You can email me, I will send it to you via DM (you can currently receive and view DMs, but not respond).

and you can make a animated person?
What do you mean with this exactly? Are you looking for one character animation (aka one picture of a character moving) or are you looking for multiple character poses for a 'story time' animation type like this:
I can do both, but prices really depend on what you're after and if you already have a usable character design.

if so id like that too on there.
Do know that you cannot upload GIFs as a banner, so I cannot put a moving character on the banner.

Back