Request Need banner and if possible logo

Gods of Odds

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Would anyone be willing to make me a banner and logo? I focus on a game called Elite Dangerous, it's actually also a clan called Wanderers of Witch Space so I would use it for multiple things, Ideally of course the banner would need to be the right size to fit on YouTube and then the logo would need to be 500/150 pixels. I wanted something to do Witch Space which is actually when you jump in hyperspace (lots of examples on Google), also on the banner I would like to have either Wanderers of Witch Space or WWS on it somewhere.

With the logo I was thinking maybe just the letters WWS in a Celtic or Norse style or maybe like Norse runes.

theQi

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I could do it for you, but, you will need to do something for me in return.
I'll try to make your banner and logo tomorrow. So in return you shoutout my channel? You can click on a link below, or you can go to youtube search for "theQi". Cheers budd.

Realm Unknown

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Other
Hi there,

Would love to assist you in your request if you are still looking for an artist to hire, I am a graphic and interactive designer with experience and training in illustration and fine art, with a very adaptable style. If you'd like to, feel free to look over my digital portfolio of some of my more recent works, and if you so wish to reach out over private message, we can discuss working together.

Behance: Shane Cummings (rashawartcafb, in link)

Instagram: rashaw.art

Shane rashaw.art@gmail.com