Services Need An Song Intro?

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
Looking for a unique musical intro for your channel? I can make it! Pick one of these genres:
Rock and Roll
Metal
Easy listening
Funk
Reggea

and tell me what you want me to say, and I'll turn it into a melody and a song for you. I will ask for an annotation in the video linking to my channel and a link in the description, and that's all I want in return, thanks!

Reactions: Michael

JD´s World

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
Since I can´t make my own intro until all my equipment is set up I think this is a great chance for me to get a a piece of intro music!

Would it be a huge bother if I asked for two genres? If only one it´s the first pick hehe

First pick is Easy Listening
Second pick is Metal

Something on the lines of:

I vlog for you
I vlog because of you
Let me Vlog for you
Vlogging for your entertainment
JD´s World Of Vlogging

Those are 5 separate lines, only 1 has to be used OR you could make up your own stuffzors hehe

It can´t be longer than 10 seconds and not shorter than 5 seconds (YouTube Creators Playbook 4tw)

Have at it :cool:

Jonathan

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
Since I can´t make my own intro until all my equipment is set up I think this is a great chance for me to get a a piece of intro music!

Would it be a huge bother if I asked for two genres? If only one it´s the first pick hehe

First pick is Easy Listening
Second pick is Metal

Something on the lines of:

I vlog for you
I vlog because of you
Let me Vlog for you
Vlogging for your entertainment
JD´s World Of Vlogging

Those are 5 separate lines, only 1 has to be used OR you could make up your own stuffzors hehe

It can´t be longer than 10 seconds and not shorter than 5 seconds (YouTube Creators Playbook 4tw)

Have at it :cool:

Jonathan
Let me get this straight, in 10 seconds you want me to say 5 lines, AND make it BOTH easy listening AND metal? That is not going to be easy, but I will do my best sir.

JD´s World

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
lol dude

Only 1 of those lines! ONE! haha

Two separate tracks! One Easy listening and one metal... as in two totally different intro´s that are 5 to 10 seconds each! Which is why I said "if only 1 it´s the first pick" and then I pick Easy Listening as a first pick...

Pick 1 line of the 5 and mess around with it... or create your own line out of the concept of Vlogging...

It would be quite interesting to see if you could actually make 5 lines fit into 10 seconds of metal and easy listening all on the same track haha... but that would be totally messed up lol

Jonathan

p.s
You be crazy haha

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
lol dude

Only 1 of those lines! ONE! haha

Two separate tracks! One Easy listening and one metal... as in two totally different intro´s that are 5 to 10 seconds each! Which is why I said "if only 1 it´s the first pick" and then I pick Easy Listening as a first pick...

Pick 1 line of the 5 and mess around with it... or create your own line out of the concept of Vlogging...

It would be quite interesting to see if you could actually make 5 lines fit into 10 seconds of metal and easy listening all on the same track haha... but that would be totally messed up lol

Jonathan

p.s
You be crazy haha
Dude... I already had an idea of how I was going to pull it off LOL Seriously, I was gonna have to sing pretty fast and it was going to start out acoustic and then grow into metal at about 6 seconds in, but I was seriously going to pull this off for you HAHAHAHA I haven't started recording it yet, and it was probably so crazy sounding you wouldn't have wanted to use it so I'll just go with your clarification lol. I might still make the other idea just to prove I actually did it lol

JD´s World

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
That would definitely be used in my outro then! The most insane mashup of genres EVER! And that way you have a bit more time to work with so the build up would make more sense lol

But hey, it´s your little baby... have at it, with swords and fire and lightning bolts... or something similar hehe

Jonathan

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
That would definitely be used in my outro then! The most insane mashup of genres EVER! And that way you have a bit more time to work with so the build up would make more sense lol

But hey, it´s your little baby... have at it, with swords and fire and lightning bolts... or something similar hehe

Jonathan
Perfect! I'll make it an outtro that's not so time constrained, I was feeling like the matchbox guy the way I was gonna have to sing it HAHAHA I probably won't get started on it till tomorrow as I have to make the music for tomorrow's comedy video. I'm nervous about tomorrow too... I've talked about Onision in my vlogs, but I've never bashed him on my main channel, I'm getting prepared for fanboy/girl onslaughts hahaha

JD´s World

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Well at least you are following the playbook with Trending topics ehh? ;)

Fans are always fun to deal with, hate, love, tragedy and fortune... it´s all the same when you wake up in the morning, look at the clock and ONISION IS IN YOUR KITCHEN EATING YOUR CORNFLAKES!!!

Jonathan

Code

Rap Artist
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
lol got few lines for you Jonathan...

Whats up im Jonathan,
I vlog till morning sun,
I do everything,all in one,
I kick cashiers just for fun,
I smoke weed while on the hunt,
And tape it all,upload till i get shot by a police gun....

lol

JD´s World

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
I shall have to use that somehow... stay tuned haha

Jonathan

Reactions: MegaCodeG