Request Need an outro please...

Rev343

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, thanks for taking some time to read this....

So here is what I need, an outro that is themed around the pokemon Pumpkaboo.

I have been going crazy trying to find a good outro, I also tried making my own and failed.... so yeah, I need you!

I have no idea what you would like for payment, I don't have a paypal. Maybe a steam gift card? Would that work? If not I am sure we can work out something.

A little about me and my channel. I am a gaming channel, I upload gameplay of various genres and "try" to make you smile.

If you have any questions feel free to ask, I will reply as soon as I can.

It doesn't need the video blocks like you see in most videos ex, next video, random video ect.

****Bonus if you can make a outro out of pixel art.

poptopics

Reaction score
Hey, thanks for taking some time to read this....

So here is what I need, an outro that is themed around the pokemon Pumpkaboo.

I have been going crazy trying to find a good outro, I also tried making my own and failed.... so yeah, I need you!

I have no idea what you would like for payment, I don't have a paypal. Maybe a steam gift card? Would that work? If not I am sure we can work out something.

A little about me and my channel. I am a gaming channel, I upload gameplay of various genres and "try" to make you smile.

If you have any questions feel free to ask, I will reply as soon as I can.

It doesn't need the video blocks like you see in most videos ex, next video, random video ect.

****Bonus if you can make a outro out of pixel art.
Hey! I could help you make a nice outro do you skype or any other way to discuss what you want in your outro?Thanks.

Rev343

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey! I could help you make a nice outro do you skype or any other way to discuss what you want in your outro?Thanks.
Well I haven't used skype in a good while, but we could try that. Unless you want to just send messages on YTtalk, that work too.

poptopics

Reaction score
It says i need 50 points to start a convo so i think itll be easier on skype or some other messenger

Rev343

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It says i need 50 points to start a convo so i think itll be easier on skype or some other messenger
Well here is my skype name Rev343 (I have tomorrow off from work so feel free to message me.)

Rev343

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Sorry for taking so long to up date, I never got a call from anyone on skype, so I decided to look even further and found one finally.