Services Need an intro?

RosezoidGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would like a intro please. Something cute that involves moons and stars if possible

Alpha YT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would like a intro please. Something cute that involves moons and stars if possible
I need to see your actual channel before I can make your intro so I can get some design ideas.

Thanks,

AlphaYT

Magic Misfits

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey Alpha! Are you limited in anyway with the types of formats for intros you can make? We are a Magic the Gathering channel and do pack openings/gameplay/reviews and what not. So I’m just curious if you’re able to swing that in anyway (other than just a name or logo with music background). Thanks! :)

Alpha YT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey Alpha! Are you limited in anyway with the types of formats for intros you can make? We are a Magic the Gathering channel and do pack openings/gameplay/reviews and what not. So I’m just curious if you’re able to swing that in anyway (other than just a name or logo with music background). Thanks! :)
I need to see your actual channel before I can make your intro so I can get some design ideas.

Thanks,

AlphaYT

RamaGames

Reaction score
Hey everyone of YTTalk!

I'm offering to make anyone an intro for absolutely nothing! (only a shoutout)

I only require that you give me a theme to work with and i'll get to work!

If you need an example you can go to my channel and click on one of my videos.
I need an intro. Could you make a Fortniteish intro. And if ur putting skins, use th burnout plz thx

MoJoGamez

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey everyone of YTTalk!

I'm offering to make anyone an intro for absolutely nothing! (only a shoutout)

I only require that you give me a theme to work with and i'll get to work!

If you need an example you can go to my channel and click on one of my videos.
Can you make me one i have an idea in mind.

JustSamasian

Reaction score
Also if you're not busy can you make me an intro please, it would be greatly appriciated[DOUBLEPOST=1525217616,1525217476][/DOUBLEPOST]htt ps://w ww. youtube.com /cha nnel/UC4rO j8Oa c64IA Usdo lUY0Iw
There is the link to my channel[DOUBLEPOST=1525217679][/DOUBLEPOST]Just put all the spaces together to get the link to my channel[DOUBLEPOST=1525217724][/DOUBLEPOST]I want an intro with a white background and a digital art pen drawing my name JustSamasian[DOUBLEPOST=1525217798][/DOUBLEPOST]It shouldnt have that weird channel icon I made as Im getting a new one soon, and would have music that you think would go good[DOUBLEPOST=1525217942][/DOUBLEPOST]I would also like the digital art pen drawing in a font that is like digital arty if you know what i mean, or something similar to a marker style font
'[DOUBLEPOST=1525218001][/DOUBLEPOST]Also my theme is digital art, and thank you!