Services Need an intro?

Alpha YT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I don't see the download link
Search "Online Video Converter" on google it's the first one and just copy and paste the vid link

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[DOUBLEPOST=1523739218,1523664680][/DOUBLEPOST]
Dude thank you so much and also what did you want in return for this
Just a shoutout and a big hug :D[DOUBLEPOST=1523746271][/DOUBLEPOST]
Heyy man, Yeah looks great but could i just have the writing changed round please Unboxing Reviews, Challenges and Music Covers

Thanks man
Done!

The video is called Re-Done project

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Done!

The video is called Re-Done project[/QUOTE]

Thanks man, Means a lot :up2:

EddieFromOhio

New YouTuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I have incorporated your into into my newer videos. I love it man. When I get some extra cash I want a better version and an outro as well. We will talk when I got extra cash. Iiiiiii wantttttt moreeeeee lol

Alpha YT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have incorporated your into into my newer videos. I love it man. When I get some extra cash I want a better version and an outro as well. We will talk when I got extra cash. Iiiiiii wantttttt moreeeeee lol
Yea i'm down! I also would like for you to give me a shoutout when you get a chance plz[DOUBLEPOST=1523995551,1523995477][/DOUBLEPOST]
Do you need me to edit your video's for you? They look very inexperienced.

EddieFromOhio

New YouTuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Yea i'm down! I also would like for you to give me a shoutout when you get a chance plz[DOUBLEPOST=1523995551,1523995477][/DOUBLEPOST]
Do you need me to edit your video's for you? They look very inexperienced.
Yes that would be really cool. I will mail you my Facebook so you can add and message me