Services Need an intro?

Alpha YT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey everyone of YTTalk!

I'm offering to make anyone an intro for absolutely nothing! (only a shoutout)

I only require that you give me a theme to work with and i'll get to work!

If you need an example you can go to my channel and click on one of my videos.

Reactions: Bluefang64

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I had an intro before but removed it cause I found that the video I have set as an intro now gives me more subscribers. But I´m considering a new intro actually.. So what kind of intros do you do? Feel free to chack out my channel to see if you can do anything in that style. If you think you can do the job I have 3300 + subscribers for a shout out.

Reactions: Lioleza

Alpha YT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I had an intro before but removed it cause I found that the video I have set as an intro now gives me more subscribers. But I´m considering a new intro actually.. So what kind of intros do you do? Feel free to chack out my channel to see if you can do anything in that style. If you think you can do the job I have 3300 + subscribers for a shout out.
Anything! I'm good in every program and that includes Blender, Cinema4D, Vegas and After Effects.

Hit me up on my DM's: @alphaytreal[DOUBLEPOST=1521924790,1521842781][/DOUBLEPOST]
Email me at tzbodula@gmail.com and i'll send you the intro! (because this site doesn't allow you to send video files. -_-)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey Buddy! Hope your well? Are you still offering to do free intros? If so I'm in need of one

Alpha YT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey Buddy! Hope your well? Are you still offering to do free intros? If so I'm in need of one
Yea i'll be glad to help out! What sort of thing are you lookin for? I can do anything really.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yea i'll be glad to help out! What sort of thing are you lookin for? I can do anything really.

Sweet! I’m looking for something similar to BeardMeetsFood Intro.

Alpha YT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Sweet! I’m looking for something similar to BeardMeetsFood Intro.
Didn't know who you were talking about until a few seconds ago. Do you want like similar colors/effects? Also, what text do you want?

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Didn't know who you were talking about until a few seconds ago. Do you want like similar colors/effects? Also, what text do you want?

Yeah similar but no too similar colours I’ll have black and when it goes red I’ll have Blue please, The text I’ll have is, Unboxing Reviews, Challenges, Music Covers and that last one my YouTube name maybe with Subscribe and maybe my pic too? But whatever you thinks works well

Many thanks for your time means a lot

Alpha YT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah similar but not too similar colours I’ll have black and when it goes red I’ll have Blue please, The text I’ll have is, Unboxing Reviews, Challenges, Music Covers and that last one my YouTube name maybe with Subscribe and maybe my pic too? But whatever you think works well

Many thanks for your time means a lot
I'm on vacation right now but I'll have it to you by Friday.