Services Need an intro?

SheepDreams

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm on vacation right now but I'll have it to you by Friday.
Eh why not ill take and intro anything with sheep its your creative choice my boi if you're still offering that is.:3

EddieFromOhio

New YouTuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I have been trying to make an intro and have made a few for my channel, but they aren't ever very good. I am a new youtuber so i am still learning everything. I would definitely be interested. I just want something simple. Kind of like a few seconds of my name flying in or floating in from the back that says "Eddie From Ohio" and then it fades out into "Like, subscribe and share" then that fades away and then it says "Multiple Video Uploads Every Day". With maybe some dance or electronic music from beginning to end. No lyrics in the music, just something upbeat.

Alpha YT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have been trying to make an intro and have made a few for my channel, but they aren't ever very good. I am a new youtuber so i am still learning everything. I would definitely be interested. I just want something simple. Kind of like a few seconds of my name flying in or floating in from the back that says "Eddie From Ohio" and then it fades out into "Like, subscribe and share" then that fades away and then it says "Multiple Video Uploads Every Day". With maybe some dance or electronic music from beginning to end. No lyrics in the music, just something upbeat.
That seems pretty easy, would you like it 2D or 3D?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: EddieFromOhio

Alpha YT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Eh why not ill take and intro anything with sheep its your creative choice my boi if you're still offering that is.:3
Yea i'll make you one! All you want is sheep on it?

Alpha YT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
For anyone who is wondering if I still am making intros.

The answer would be YES!

I love making them and making them would help the fact that being a small 12 sub channel is starting to get pretty annoying [emoji23]

EddieFromOhio

New YouTuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
For anyone who is wondering if I still am making intros.

The answer would be YES!

I love making them and making them would help the fact that being a small 12 sub channel is starting to get pretty annoying [emoji23]

i just subbed to your channel as a thank you for what you're doing for me, even though you didn't ask me to. It is very much appreciated.

Alpha YT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
i just subbed to your channel as a thank you for what you're doing for me, even though you didn't ask me to. It is very much appreciated.
Yea I just saw the notification, that actually means alot to me because I take nearly 4-5 hours out of my day to edit ONE vid and i'm starting to get frustrated over the fact that my only subs are my friends from school

Last edited:
Reactions: EddieFromOhio

EddieFromOhio

New YouTuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Yea I just saw the notification, that actually means alot to me because I take nearly 4-5 hours out of my day to edit ONE vid and i'm starting to get frustrated over the fact that my only subs are my friends from school

I understand. It' definitely a grind getting those subs.