Services Need an Intro/Background? (FREE)

IGNITED GAMING™

Turtle Gunner
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys, so, you're obviously here to get a free intro, hence the title. All I ask in return is for you to subscribe and that is all. Go to www.flixpress.com and choose one of the templates, and make your intro. If you did not know about this, then now you do. If you do not subscribe I will simply think you are scum and are selfish, but then again who cares what I think. Go make your intro, and make your channel sexy.

IF YOU WANT A FREE BACKGROUND, I WILL GET YOU ONE. JUST MESSAGE ME ON YOUTUBE AND WE WILL TALK ABOUT THE BACKGROUND. MY YOUTUBE IS TehTalentedOnes www.youtube.com/user/TehTalentedOnes
THANKS!

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys, so, you're obviously here to get a free intro, hence the title. All I ask in return is for you to subscribe and that is all. Go to www.flixpress.com and choose one of the templates, and make your intro. If you did not know about this, then now you do. If you do not subscribe I will simply think you are scum and are selfish, but then again who cares what I think. Go make your intro, and make your channel sexy.
In my opinion sharing a link to an intro generator and expecting someone to subscribe when you are sharing freely available knowledge is selfish, you are only posting that to gain something for yourself. It doesn't sound very nice of you saying someone is scum of all things for not subbing to you just because you posted a link. What is the world coming to these days, cant people give and not expect something back :rolleyes: it isnt like you are spending a load of time making the intros for people and asking them politely to subscribe if they are using your intros.

This is like me saying can you subscribe to me for my info above please, if not you are selfish scum.

Reactions: LowZ98

Hypersonic55

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
hey man thanks for the link to that website for the templates, their awesome. oh and btw i subbed you on youtube yo! :)