Need an idea for my criticism videos

Reaction score
Sup! I'm blanking today for my daily video in which I give my opinion or criticize a certain topic. If you need an idea of what I usually do check my channel below and shoot me an idea.. Thanks!

Farley Productions

Pursuing the Arts one step at a time.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
There are tons of topics you could criticize. Are these supposed to be educational or just comedic?

For comedy these come to my mind, "People of Walmart," "Driving," "Horrible Youtubers," "Bad Videogames," etc...
For educational/pick your genre, "Movie Reviews," "News Updates/Opinion," "Video Game Reviews," "T.V show Reviews," "Places you can visit," "What they don't teach you in school," etc.

These are just some of the ideas that come to my mind when I think of "criticism."

PS. I couldn't get to your channel through your channel link cause it's not the url. But I was able to find it on Youtube
Best of luck! =]

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Do you have a link to your channel?

Reaction score
There are tons of topics you could criticize. Are these supposed to be educational or just comedic?

For comedy these come to my mind, "People of Walmart," "Driving," "Horrible Youtubers," "Bad Videogames," etc...
For educational/pick your genre, "Movie Reviews," "News Updates/Opinion," "Video Game Reviews," "T.V show Reviews," "Places you can visit," "What they don't teach you in school," etc.

These are just some of the ideas that come to my mind when I think of "criticism."

PS. I couldn't get to your channel through your channel link cause it's not the url. But I was able to find it on Youtube
Best of luck! =]
Updated my signature with a link. Thanks