Animation Need an animation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayori_Majik

Reaction score
Thank you everyone for submitting your ideas. I've noticed that the people on the forums didnt actually send any scripts, notes, refrences, pictures, anything really. So im sorry to say there might be a wait since I recieved alot of emails ahead of the yttalk posts.

Please utilize this time to think and write your ideas down. If you dont explain what your character is doing, you cant blame me for filling in the blanks. Same goes for appearance.

I will skype you when and if we will work together. This way you can see the sketch and approve it or deny it as we continue.

Hey, I know you don't have a channel or videos yet but perhaps you may have some examples from other channels that you can mimic or do similar work.
Am honestly interested but feels like we're flying blind here.
I keep telling everyone I have no sample work, thats why I'm doing freebies. Trust me when I say no animator wants to spend their precious time working on your concepts for nothing but a shoutout. Each one takes about a 3 days to a week to make. I'm pretty much doing it now because I've gotta start somewhere and I'm desperate. Which apparently doesnt happen very often because about thirty channels emailed me since this post went up. To answer your question, I think anyone calling themself an artist should be able to replicate any style of art. That is why I'm asking people take good notes and include a refrence picture if they have one. However, even if an artist can mimic a picture- for example, the 10th doctor, that just means the animation will take longer to produce since each frame requires alot of detail. Without any guidance from a channel I'll pretty much start with stick figures and work my way up to black and white sketches of bubble people. I know many people want more for there money ( lol, as if anyone was paying me... ) but its faster to bubble out characters rather than listiening for their discription. Besides, I'm doing a skype chat with people as i draw so they can aprove or deny the character. It seems to be working so far, but again, nothing to show you since animation takes a few days and we are not past the sketching or lip sincing stage. Havent even inked it yet.

If you want to see the rough draft sketches email me with "sketch" in title. But im telling you, it really depends on what material the writer has, since im going to use that as reference.

animated intros ?
No not animated intros. Preferably something that wont be isolated to your channel. For example I'm working on a project for someone who was playing TF2 and needed an animation to match the gameplay. TF2 is pretty well known so its not limited to one persons channel.

Cognitive Overdose

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Thank you everyone for submitting your ideas. I've noticed that the people on the forums didnt actually send any scripts, notes, refrences, pictures, anything really. So im sorry to say there might be a wait since I recieved alot of emails ahead of the yttalk posts.

Please utilize this time to think and write your ideas down. If you dont explain what your character is doing, you cant blame me for filling in the blanks. Same goes for appearance.

I will skype you when and if we will work together. This way you can see the sketch and approve it or deny it as we continue.

I keep telling everyone I have no sample work, thats why I'm doing freebies. Trust me when I say no animator wants to spend their precious time working on your concepts for nothing but a shoutout. Each one takes about a 3 days to a week to make. I'm pretty much doing it now because I've gotta start somewhere and I'm desperate. Which apparently doesnt happen very often because about thirty channels emailed me since this post went up. To answer your question, I think anyone calling themself an artist should be able to replicate any style of art. That is why I'm asking people take good notes and include a refrence picture if they have one. However, even if an artist can mimic a picture- for example, the 10th doctor, that just means the animation will take longer to produce since each frame requires alot of detail. Without any guidance from a channel I'll pretty much start with stick figures and work my way up to black and white sketches of bubble people. I know many people want more for there money ( lol, as if anyone was paying me... ) but its faster to bubble out characters rather than listiening for their discription. Besides, I'm doing a skype chat with people as i draw so they can aprove or deny the character. It seems to be working so far, but again, nothing to show you since animation takes a few days and we are not past the sketching or lip sincing stage. Havent even inked it yet.

If you want to see the rough draft sketches email me with "sketch" in title. But im telling you, it really depends on what material the writer has, since im going to use that as reference.
Alright, I'll drop ya an email and hopefully we'll be able to hash it out. I'm a tad ambitious so I hope I don't scare ya away.

Cheers!

ClayC

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, I have several short scripts I'd love to see animated, but what kind of animated video are you looking to do? A 10 second animated intro? A ten minute episode of a webshow? Let me know at clayconger@gmail.com because I have lots of ideas that you could animate. Thanks!

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
This thread is from 2015, and the OP hasn't been back in over a year. I've locked the thread to prevent confusion about what are current collaborations.

Status
Not open for further replies.