Short Film Need an actress!

connorrider

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Need an actress to play the other half of a video chat my main character will be chatting with.
Only requires a few lines maybe 5 or 6 lines, I'm based in Scotland so nearby would be ideal however it's something I can work around, no official deadline yet. Still working on it as yet.
This will be my first short film so patience is required haha!!!
If you're interested at all message me on here or on twitter @ConnorRiderYT

Bethanyjbee

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm not from Scotland, but if you found a way to work around it then I'd be interested in maybe doing this :) If not don't worry about it, and best of luck with it!

Reactions: connorrider

connorrider

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I'm not from Scotland, but if you found a way to work around it then I'd be interested in maybe doing this :) If not don't worry about it, and best of luck with it!
Not from Scottland what do u need? maybe you can work through skype or google hangouts?:wub:
Thanks for replying! I was thinking either skype or hangouts.
Basically what I'd need is to record part of the the conversation on your end (sitting in front of a laptop preferrably) and it's just a general conversation, then the call cuts out, and the rest would be done on my end :) It's a quick recording, nothing too complex.
If either of you are interested email me on connormcqueenie.cm@gmail.com :)
Or message me on twitter @ConnorRiderYT

Reactions: Bethanyjbee

Bethanyjbee

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks for replying! I was thinking either skype or hangouts.
Basically what I'd need is to record part of the the conversation on your end (sitting in front of a laptop preferrably) and it's just a general conversation, then the call cuts out, and the rest would be done on my end :) It's a quick recording, nothing too complex.
If either of you are interested email me on connormcqueenie.cm@gmail.com :)
Or message me on twitter @ConnorRiderYT
Sent you an email :)

Reactions: connorrider