Need Advise for YouTube Channel

vadm

Reaction score
I have my YouTube Channel since 2011 and I posted almost 250+ videos of my self and some of the celebrities.

I was new with YouTube and wasn't aware of their content police so I posted some copy video celebrity videos that had copyright so as I posted I used to get copyright mail but I was new so I just avoided those YouTube copyright mails.

But now when I look at YouTube Channel, So I have 2,580 Subscribers & 908,541 Views but my YouTube channel isn't YouTubed monetization. I tried to monetization it in 2018 but my channel wasn't monetization because of copyright issues.

1.jpg

So I need some advise to monetization my YouTube Channel.

2.jpg

Looking for some helpful suggestions.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the networks / monetization forum. :)

vadm

Reaction score
@Crown

Can I have a link of networks / monetization forum.

Regards

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
You're already here, so no link necessary.

If you want to monetize your channel, you first need to delete any videos you don't fully own the copyright to. Then you need to upload fully original content you both create yourself from scratch, and own all rights to; most especially, commercial use rights. Commercial use rights allow you to make money from your videos; and you must have this for every single thing in your videos. If deleting videos drops you below the watch time eligibility threshold of 4000 hours in the past 365 days, your channel won't be reviewed again when you reapply until you have passed this milestone.

Here are the current YouTube Monetization Policies to help you get started.