Need Advice!

MMOSlut

Reaction score
I Can't really see how these suggestions work, for most of them you must already have a large viewer base, I have 500 subscribers but mostly inactive so they don't really help .. I get about 15-30 Views per video, but no comments.. So I can't reply and give people shoutouts or anything like that, also I can't use my feed because most of my subscribers are inactive and won't see it anyways.. Can somebody suggest a way to start off? I nearly have 30 videos, not much but enough.

unknown_userr433436365

Networks and GFX Expert :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Well first thing I noticed from your channel was the thumbails on your latest videos, you have one layer of grey text laying ontop of another layer of grey text which is making them hard to read.

MMOSlut

Reaction score
Well first thing I noticed from your channel was the thumbails on your latest videos, you have one layer of grey text laying ontop of another layer of grey text which is making them hard to read.
Yeah, you're right, I just done a quick job on the Survival Island Thumbnails, I may change them.

FalangaTDG

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Check your tags... More people could come and see it. But i agree with Shane, make the text more appealing.

the100yengamer

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I noticed your commentary has little buzz in background.
Also it will be very difficult to get noticed by playing Minecraft....so many others already do it. Perhaps try some minor games?

MMOSlut

Reaction score
I noticed your commentary has little buzz in background.
Also it will be very difficult to get noticed by playing Minecraft....so many others already do it. Perhaps try some minor games?
I don't hear the buzz, Also I will take your advice and play some other games. Thanks!

jochem

where the fields are green and the air fresh
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
well i think you are doing quite nice since you have 500 subs and only 30 videos posted. i have over 50 videos and am not at 100 subs yet. why not just make a video where you say you will give shout outs to people, maybe then some active viewers will come.