Request Need a Youtube logo!

AlphaKey

Reaction score
I'm in need of a Youtube logo for my channel. I want something that still goes with the color scheme of my channel. Sticking to shades of blue, black, etc. I also want a logo that is just a symbol, not any text. Something that maybe even fits the channel name or scheme. I am willing to pay with Paypal and we can discuss a price in messages or something.

King Christo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I could attempt to draw a logo like mine with A and K if you like... I dont have a paypal though... So I may be able to just do it for free.

MrWhiskers

FreakStyle Gaming
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I could attempt to draw a logo like mine with A and K if you like... I dont have a paypal though... So I may be able to just do it for free.
Hey said he wanted the logo to be a symbol with no text so not like "AK" in text straight up logo example would be like VanossGaming's logo how it's just an owl with no text on it. That's what he is Talkin about

King Christo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Oh whoops. Yah sorry didnt read carefully enough. Im no good for symbols. :/ Just letters.

V.C.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger

Last edited:

TriTonTGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
If this is isn't taken I can bend to your budget and work with you, I'm very good with making others' ideas happen. Please take me in to consideration, Thank you.
Discord: TriTonTGaming#2537
Twitter @TriTonTGaming

VPhix

Reaction score
I have many years experience please contact me on twitter: @VPhix or Skype: vishaal.sologar

JayMasher

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Hello there, I am willing to make you a logo! :)
Here Is some of my work!

Blade213

Reaction score
Hey if you want to I can help you create a profile picture