Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey mate! My Skype is willwrb1
I am very serious about YouTube
I have 545 Subscribers
I am 13 years old (sorry)
I live in Australia and would love to collab

Hi I'm 14 , I'm Asian. I am a PC Gamer.
I Played Roblox , GTA 5 PC , Gmod And Minecraft. I can play the game u play as well I could buy too if I don't have. ( I sometimes can't speak good English , remember I'm Asian not any US or any other country guy) if u don't mind here's my Skype

YouTube friends are the best. They don't come over unannounced, they don't borrow your stuff and do not return it, and they do not constantly ask for bail money. They really are the ideal friends.

My skype is dwalker27. I go by Youtube name Ace of Hearts Gaming or Casual Mode (podcast channel my friend runs). Ace of Hearts has 26 subs and Casual Mode has 81.

Skype is faded_james
And
Youtube is Rambling Deviant

I am a 14 year old American Youtuber Gamer. Who loves to record games like Town of Salem, Garrys Mod, and Grand Theft Auto V

Interested, suggest checking my channel out, nice videos man keep it up no one I know does Youtube so this could be the start of something... @WhoahItsAnthony
sorry i cant find ya on skype. There are too many people with the same name. Try to find me ( Moustache Spy )[DOUBLEPOST=1449427499,1449427379][/DOUBLEPOST]
age 15
skype ultramodz
Please add me on skype i cant find you D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back