Short Film Need a writer! Action/Horror short film

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlenderMan

I'M WATCHING YOU
Hey! Apparently, we ran out of ideas :p .. Well, if any of you would like to participate in our short film, AS a writer, hook me up on Skype!

BUT WAIT! We need some ideas for these genre only
  • Horror
  • Action
Also! The story needs to be short and simple because it's a short film :p

NOTE : Want to see examples of our work? Check out my youtube channel / or just watch the video that featured in my signature

EXTRA NOTE : If you would like to make a story that mixing up horror with action, that's okay for us! :)

Hey! Apparently, we ran out of ideas :p .. Well, if any of you would like to participate in our short film, AS a writer, hook me up on Skype!

BUT WAIT! We need some ideas for these genre only
  • Horror
  • Action
Also! The story needs to be short and simple because it's a short film :p

NOTE : Want to see examples of our work? Check out my youtube channel / or just watch the video that featured in my signature

EXTRA NOTE : If you would like to make a story that mixing up horror with action, that's okay for us! :)
Hey, so quick question. Are you like, a "writer writer" as in, writes stories, and makes money off of it, or is it like a hobby thing? Cause I have a lot of questions, and would like to talk about it

Hey, so quick question. Are you like, a "writer writer" as in, writes stories, and makes money off of it, or is it like a hobby thing? Cause I have a lot of questions, and would like to talk about it

Hey, I don't quite understand your question, but we make money off of it (monetize on Youtube). If this is not okay with you, we can find other :) If you have any other question, don't hesitate to ask us!

Hey, I don't quite understand your question, but we make money off of it (monetize on Youtube). If this is not okay with you, we can find other :) If you have any other question, don't hesitate to ask us!
Lol, sorry [emoji28] but yeah, I write too, and I would like some insight on how to make really good stories and stuff like that. So you're looking for a new story line right? Hmmm, kk, how can I find your channel? There are a lot of people named slender man

That was amazing man! Your latest video, how did you do all those effects!?
Haha, I used Adobe After Effects for editing and Sony Vegas Pro for compositing. I'm trying to be VFX Artist since I was like 8, until now 15, so I have a lot of experience going through all of this. Not saying that my effects are amazing but I keep improving :) Tutorials on Youtube is my best friend for all these years

Haha, I used Adobe After Effects for editing and Sony Vegas Pro for compositing. I'm trying to be VFX Artist since I was like 8, until now 15, so I have a lot of experience going through all of this. Not saying that my effects are amazing but I keep improving :) Tutorials on Youtube is my best friend for all these years
Wow, all this must be kinda hard at times right, wow, you gotta teach me someday hahahaha[emoji1] I subscribed to you, I would like to see how much your channel grows overtime!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back