Short Film Need a writer! Action/Horror short film

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlenderMan

I'M WATCHING YOU
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Gamer, Commentator, Designer, Other
Hey! Apparently, we ran out of ideas :p .. Well, if any of you would like to participate in our short film, AS a writer, hook me up on Skype!

BUT WAIT! We need some ideas for these genre only
  • Horror
  • Action
Also! The story needs to be short and simple because it's a short film :p

NOTE : Want to see examples of our work? Check out my youtube channel / or just watch the video that featured in my signature

EXTRA NOTE : If you would like to make a story that mixing up horror with action, that's okay for us! :)

Reactions: Ricklishous

Ricklishous

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey! Apparently, we ran out of ideas :p .. Well, if any of you would like to participate in our short film, AS a writer, hook me up on Skype!

BUT WAIT! We need some ideas for these genre only
  • Horror
  • Action
Also! The story needs to be short and simple because it's a short film :p

NOTE : Want to see examples of our work? Check out my youtube channel / or just watch the video that featured in my signature

EXTRA NOTE : If you would like to make a story that mixing up horror with action, that's okay for us! :)
Hey, so quick question. Are you like, a "writer writer" as in, writes stories, and makes money off of it, or is it like a hobby thing? Cause I have a lot of questions, and would like to talk about it

SlenderMan

I'M WATCHING YOU
Reaction score
Channel Type
Hey, so quick question. Are you like, a "writer writer" as in, writes stories, and makes money off of it, or is it like a hobby thing? Cause I have a lot of questions, and would like to talk about it
Hey, I don't quite understand your question, but we make money off of it (monetize on Youtube). If this is not okay with you, we can find other :) If you have any other question, don't hesitate to ask us!

Ricklishous

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, I don't quite understand your question, but we make money off of it (monetize on Youtube). If this is not okay with you, we can find other :) If you have any other question, don't hesitate to ask us!
Lol, sorry [emoji28] but yeah, I write too, and I would like some insight on how to make really good stories and stuff like that. So you're looking for a new story line right? Hmmm, kk, how can I find your channel? There are a lot of people named slender man

SlenderMan

I'M WATCHING YOU
Reaction score
Channel Type
Lol, sorry [emoji28] but yeah, I write too, and I would like some insight on how to make really good stories and stuff like that. So you're looking for a new story line right? Hmmm, kk, how can I find your channel? There are a lot of people named slender man
Haha, my channel name is not SlenderMan. It was "Alanj2007Games" Just click here to direct to my channel

Ricklishous

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That was amazing man! Your latest video, how did you do all those effects!?

SlenderMan

I'M WATCHING YOU
Reaction score
Channel Type
That was amazing man! Your latest video, how did you do all those effects!?
Haha, I used Adobe After Effects for editing and Sony Vegas Pro for compositing. I'm trying to be VFX Artist since I was like 8, until now 15, so I have a lot of experience going through all of this. Not saying that my effects are amazing but I keep improving :) Tutorials on Youtube is my best friend for all these years

Ricklishous

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Haha, I used Adobe After Effects for editing and Sony Vegas Pro for compositing. I'm trying to be VFX Artist since I was like 8, until now 15, so I have a lot of experience going through all of this. Not saying that my effects are amazing but I keep improving :) Tutorials on Youtube is my best friend for all these years
Wow, all this must be kinda hard at times right, wow, you gotta teach me someday hahahaha[emoji1] I subscribed to you, I would like to see how much your channel grows overtime!

SlenderMan

I'M WATCHING YOU
Reaction score
Channel Type
Wow, all this must be kinda hard at times right, wow, you gotta teach me someday hahahaha[emoji1] I subscribed to you, I would like to see how much your channel grows overtime!
Haha thanks! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.