Voice Acting Need A Story Teller's Voice

ShanSR

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So guys, the thing here is I will make a Story Telling video about How I Found Minecraft. You don't need to know anything about Minecraft, all I need is a deep voice, a story teller's voice. I'll of course give credit in the description. So if you guys are interested (please be) you can add my Skype (sieuadc147) and we can talk about this. Also tell me that you are from YTTalk and want to join the story telling video or something like that when you add my Skype :D Thanks for reading guys.

Canaderps

Waffles?!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Have you got a demo script? (Or the actual script)
I can't right at this moment, but I'd love to make a tryout video, I'll post it here once it's done. :)

ShanSR

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Have you got a demo script? (Or the actual script)
I can't right at this moment, but I'd love to make a tryout video, I'll post it here once it's done. :)
I have made a demo script, but I think you need to Skype me, because I have to hear your voice, and I have to tell you how exactly to tell the story (the speed, the stress) and it just costs you 10 mins at most to record all the thing. So if you are still interested, you can add my Skype - sieuadc147 :) And thanks for reading my post.